The concept of Made in Italy is not only a brand, but a way of life. It was a movement created a few years ago to encourage Italian nationalism through specific products that our people are proud to say they have developed.
Living in Italy and truly appreciating its artisan value can only be achieved through the VIE Experience. By attending this program, you will become a competitive candidate in today’s job market by expanding your practical experience, skills, and knowledge of the full cycle of a product.
The idea behind Made in Italy is to combine ancient experience, passion, elegance, and top quality materials. This is the Italian way to do all things from food, to architecture, to fashion, and more. Our program will highlight this production style through various classes specifically designed for you.
These classes will be held in Florence, the home of epic brand names which inspired quality and style all over the world such as Gucci and Salvatore Ferragamo. The Made in Italy program is open to anyone over 18 years old who wishes to immersed him or herself in Italian culture and production. It is ideal for university students during their Spring or Fall breaks.
The Made in Italy, Florence Program Includes
- Pre departure assistance and materials
- Skype meetings with on-site coordinators as needed
- Health Insurance and housing abroad
- Arrival pick up and housing / housing check in
- Program Orientation
- Practical walking tour of Florence
- “Meet the Artisans” guided walking tour
- Welcome dinner with VivItalia on site coordinators
- 3 visits to Italian companies with workshops on the chosen subject
- 4 practical laboratories on the chosen subject with professional of the chosen field
- 2 excursions based on the chosen subject with English speaking guides
- 2 seminars with VivItalia Onsite Coordinators
- On-site support and services
- 24/ 7 emergency line
- Choose from one of the programs below offered by VIE, based on your interests.
- Choose from the program dates listed below.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin customizing your Made In Italy experience.
Made in Italy Programs
Architecture and Fine Arts
- Art and Architecture
- Italian Interior Design with Organic Materials
- Painting Frescos
- Ceramic Production
Food and Beverage
- Culinary Arts & Baking and Pastry
- Wine Culture and Pairing with Food
- Mediterranean Cuisine, Traditional Dishes, and Buying for Restaurants
- Organic Food, Health, and Nutrition
- Wine Production and Marketing
- Restaurant & Food and Beverage Management
- Introduction to Italian Language, Food and Wine Culture and Society
- Olive oil Production and Culture
- Leather Production and Culture
- Fashion Buying – Italian Market and Materials
- Introduction to Italian Shoe Production and Design
- Artisinal Leather Goods Design and Production
- Fashion Photography
- Jewelry Design – the Ancient Tradition of Florentine Artisans
Media and Communication
- Intercultural Communication and Social Media
- Italian Language and Culture
- Magazine and Editorial Photography
- Creative Writing (English Fluency Required)
- Communication for the Food and Beverage Business